You do not need to register a busisens if you are the sole proprietor. You are merely a private contractor, like a handyman, doctor, author, etc.You have to report income to Revenue Canada as a self-employment income, which means tracking income and expenses, declaring the difference as self-employment income, etc. You will need to apply for a GST number, and if you earn more than $30,000/year you need to charge GST to Canadian customers and remit this quarterly.However, if you don't set yourself up as either an incorporated or limited company you pay personal income tax rates (rather than lower corporate rates), and you are personally liable for debts.

リロード   新規 編集 凍結 差分 添付 複製 改名   トップ 一覧 検索 最終更新 バックアップ   ヘルプ   最終更新のRSS
Last-modified: Sun, 25 May 2014 06:29:22 JST (2468d)