The iPhone 3GS apparently was not desgined as good as the Palm Pre.  It overheats to the point of shutting your iPhone 3GS off automatically while discoloring the casing.  This can't be good for your health or safety.  It is reported to get so hot that it can burn your face while your talking.You put yourself at risk if the iPhone 3GS melts through the casing and leaves burn marks on your face and your palms.  Hopefully, the iPhone 3GS batteries don't literally blow up in your face or palm like the batteries for some of the laptops that had been recalled.
 
 Ppl like you get all the brsina. I just get to say thanks for he answer.

リロード   新規 編集 差分 添付 複製 改名   トップ 一覧 検索 最終更新 バックアップ   ヘルプ   最終更新のRSS